Thursday 13 May 2010

Web Site Update

Yesterday I updated the web site Dowler and Russell Family History.

I have now added more than just basic details to both family sites. This includes information from the censuses, including some from the 1911 census. For people from the London area I have added some details from the London Metropolitan Archives database at Ancestry.

If you find any of your relatives on the site, please contact me using the link at the bottom of each page. I still have more information available, and also full source details. I have recently been contacted by several Grindey researchers, and have added more information about this large family from Staffordshire and Derbyshire.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie,
    There are two pics of my Grandad, John Dowler looking very dapper in his younger days! Have you got any more of him?
    Mark Chelu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark
    Yes I do have more photos. If you contact me directly via the link at the bottom of the web site I can send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have nothing to add to the history I don't think. I am Harley O. Wright's grandaughter. He was Eliza Grindey's grandson. I just would like to thank you for this family tree...so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy
      It would be great if you contact me, either from the link in my profile here, or via the link at the bottom of the web site. I have more info about this Grindey branch, and probably some questions to ask you too.

      Delete